PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
Website owner: STRUGAL 2, S.L.
Tax identification number: B41545120
Full mailing address: Pol. Ind. La Red Sur C/La red nueve, nº11, 41500 Alcalá de Guadaira-Sevilla
Contact: Tel.:902151514 / e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
We treat the personal data that you provide us with the following purposes:
1. Comply with the duty of information and obtaining consents required by the new European regulations for the protection of personal data.
2. The provision of technical services for manufacturing, distribution and windows and aluminum profiles, PVC, composite panel facades, doors, shutters, enclosures, aluminum structures and Other services related to the sector of activity.
3. The sending of commercial communications of our products or services, unless you express your will against it by any means. In any case, the authorization to process your data for this purpose is voluntary and your refusal would only result in the fact that you would not receive offers commercials of our products or services.
What data do we process?
Within the framework of the provision of services offered by the entity and conditioned to the purposes consented to by you, our entity will only process the strictly necessary data for the correct management of the contractual relationship and/or provision of services, and will be exclusively those that you have provided us.
How long will we process your data?
The personal data that you provide us will be kept as long as the current contractual / commercial relationship, or for a period of five years from the last relationship business following the regulations for tax purposes. However, our entity will continue to keep your information for the sending of commercial communications that we consider to be of interest to you, as long as its deletion is not requested by the interested party You can always exercise the rights recognized by current regulations by contacting through the route that is most comfortable for you.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The legal basis for the processing of your data is the execution of the contract of services necessary to carry out the business operation or this legitimacy is granted by its express consent as their own and main interested party.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Your data will not be communicated to any third party, except in force legal obligations. In Any case that changes this possibility will be duly informed, requesting your consent for said assignment. We inform you that international transfers will not be made either.
The User is informed that, for the correct provision of the services (see, web hosting, support, email marketing, etc.), different service providers contracted by our entity (processors) may have access to the personal information necessary to carry out their functions.
Our entity in its commitment to the privacy and protection of User data, will only choose service providers that offer sufficient guarantees to apply technical measures and appropriate organizational, so that the treatment is in accordance with the applicable legislation on personal data. data protection and guarantee the protection of the rights of the User.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation about whether we are processing data personal that concern them or not. In this sense, you have the right to request:
· Access.- The interested party shall have the right to obtain from the data controller confirmation of whether or not the data concerning you is being processed, as well as detailed information about certain aspects of the processing being carried out.
· Rectification.- The interested party will have the right to obtain the rectification of the data inaccurate personal information that concerns you or that those that are incomplete are completed.
· Suppression.- The interested party will have the right to request the deletion of their data personal, in any case the deletion will be subject to the limits established in the regulatory norm.
· Limitation of your treatment.- The interested party will have the right to request the limitation regarding the processing of your personal data.
· Opposition to treatment.- In certain circumstances and for reasons related With their particular situation, the interested parties may oppose the processing of their data. The entity will cease treat the data, except for legitimate, compelling reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
· Right to the portability of your data.- That is, you will have the right to receive the data personal information that concerns you, that you have provided to a data controller, in a structured format, for use common and mechanical reading and to transmit them to another data controller.
You can exercise the aforementioned rights, by contacting the person in charge. To do this, you can use the contact information provided at the beginning of this document. If you want additional information Regarding the exercise of your rights, you can also contact the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
We also inform you that, if you deem it appropriate, you have the right to withdraw, in at any time, the consent granted for a specific purpose, without affecting the legality of the treatment, based on consent prior to its withdrawal. In case you understand that they have not been attended adequately your rights, you can file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection. C/ Jorge Juan, 6. 28001 – Madrid. www.agpd.es.